Septic System Repair Belton, SC
Septic System Repairs in Belton, SC
We specialize in septic system diagnosis and repair
Are you having some trouble with your septic system? Do you have waste water pooling up on your property? Sewer backing up through your tub or shower? Starting to notice some foul odors? Septic systems need to be properly maintained in order to continue dispersing and treating your waste water efficiently. If the maintenance is ignored, or the septic system is abused, then it can lead to expensive problems that need to be fixed.
Prime Septic is a vacuum truck company that specializes in pumping out septic tanks of all sizes. We are based out of Belton, SC and serving Anderson County and the surrounding area. Whether you need a septic tank pumped as part of your regular system maintenance, or because of a septic system emergency, Prime Septic can help!
There are over 1,000,000 septic systems in the state of South Carolina, with over thousands of new systems being installed each year. With lots of continued development happening in rural areas, septic systems are going to remain a popular method for treating wastewater well into the future.
Common Problems With Septic Systems
Septic systems are relatively simple in their operation, and when they fail it's usually from lack of maintenance or user neglect. Some of the most common problems we see are:
- Not pumping the tank frequently enough. The solids build up to the point where they begin to clog the leach field. This prevents the waste water from dispersing into the field.
- Flushing baby/flushable wipes, female hygiene products, or FOG (fats, oils, and grease) down the toilet. These can clog up the pipes or your filter, and cause backups.
- Tree roots infiltrating cracked pipes or cracks in your septic tank. They can then cause blockages that will need to be cleared out.
- Crushing pipes in the leach field by driving vehicles over top of it.
- Septic tank filters get clogged and are not cleaned out causing sewage to back up.
Septic System Repairs Central South Carolina
- Septic tank inspections
- Septic system video inspections
- Septic tank filter installation
- Septic tank filter cleaning or replacement
- Septic tank riser installations
- Septic tank pump repairs and replacements
- Septic field repairs and installations
If you need to have your septic system repaired please call (864) 401-1111 or fill out our online contact form and we will get back to you promptly to schedule a time to inspect and repair your septic system.